Rural Education Achievement for Community Hope
Career & Internship Opportunities
The CEN Registered Apprenticeship Program (RAP) is a combination of On-the-Job Training (OJT) and Related Technical Instruction (RTI) in which the apprentice learns the practice, theoretical aspects and concepts of the occupation.
Earn as you learn
Avoid student debt
Gain workplace-relevant skills
Ease the transition from school to career
Receive an industry-recognized credential and/or college credits
Jumpstart your career!
Our Current Apprenticeship Program Partners
Apply to the CEN Registered Apprenticeship Program!
For apprentices, this program offers an accelerated path into the industry they desire to build a career with access to a mentor and wage increases as skills are mastered. For participating employers, this program cultivates a well-trained workforce. CEN, as the program sponsor, serves to connect employers to apprentices.
- Alternative pathway into a dependable and lucrative career.
- Apprentices earn a living wage while learning their trade.
- Opportunity to gain a quality education with little to no debt in a shorter time frame.
- Hands-on career training and support from a knowledgeable and qualified mentor.
WHO CAN APPLY?
To qualify for the RAP, candidates must:
- Be at least 18 and able to provide proof of age.
- Be a high school graduate or have their GED.
- Submit a DD-214 to verify military training (veterans only).
- Be physically capable of performing essential duties of the program, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Successfully pass a background check.
- Pass a drug screening if required by the employer.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and be insurable at normal commercial rates
Let’s put rural on the map!
Come celebrate with us and learn how you can become our next apprentice!
Cisco College / Cary Services
717 Industrial Blv, Abilene
4001 S 1st Street, Abilene
1500 Lone Wolf Blvd, Colorado City
215 N White St, Floydada
250 SW Ave F, Hamlin
follow us @collegiate_edu_nation